Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let's set our God free





Sometimes when Sun's nothing
but a golden spill
Long after it's set
on its way downhill,
In the luminance of
the magic hour,
My soul revels
in the cosmic shower.

When the wind caresses
the green grass blades,
The sound of the Universe
All but fades.
With my arms outstretched,
sometimes I lie,
Listening to the silence,
under the sky.

When the roof of the world
turns velvety dark,
And the stars arise
like mystery spark.
I close my eyes
and travel in time,
Till mind becomes
a state sublime.

It's at times like these
that the God I feel
is much more strong,
is much more real;
Than the one at the times of war
and the one whom religions put afar
Let's set our God free
Oh ye! let's set him free . . .

3 comments:

  1. u r getin wiser day by day gud work mriganka keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It's Beautiful Dear.. Speaks Directly Dill Se... :)
    Dear... Keep Writing such Pure Feelings... :)

    ReplyDelete